Monday, July 10, 2006

Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind..


[In the house on the beach]
Joel: I really need to go. I should catch my ride.
Clem: So go.
Joel: I did. I thought, maybe you were a nut. But you were exciting.
Clem: I wish you had stayed.
Joel: I wish I had stayed to. Now i wish i had stayed.. I wish I had done a lot of things. I wish i... I wish I had stayed. I do.
Clem: Well i came back down the stairs and you're gone..
Joel: I walked out, i walked out the door..
Clem: why?!
Joel: I don't know.. I felt like I was a scared little kid. I was like.. I was too nervous.. I don't know..
Clem: You were scared?
Joel: Yeah. I thought you knew that about me. I ran back to the bonfire, trying to outrun my humiliation.
Clem: Was it something I said?
Joel: Yeah, you said so go.. with such disdain you know?
Clem: Oh, I'm sorry.
Joel: It's ok.
Clem: Joely? What if you stayed this time?
Joel: I walked out the door. There's no memory left.
Clem: Come back and make up a goodbye at least, let's pretend we had one...
....Goodbye, Joel.
Joel: ...I love you...
Clementine: [whispers] Meet me... in Montauk...

2 comments:

Pastilha Elastica said...

OLA Dunas MUITO OBRIGADO POR TERES COMENTADO O NOSSO BLOG. ESPERO QUE NOS CONTINUES A VISITAR POIS ESTAMOS SEMPRE COM NOVIDADES! QUANTO AO FACTO DE MUDARES O BACKGROUND DO TEU BLOG PODES ADICIONAR-NOS PELO E-MAIL: pastilha.elastica@hotmail.com E NOS TEMOS TODO O GOSTO EM TE AJUDAR! TENS UM BLOG MUITO GIRO, BREVEMENTE IREMOS FAZER UM LINK NO NOSSO!

VOLTA SEMPRE,

PASTILHA ELASTICA.

Cuca said...

Oh, páh!!! Adoro este filme!!!
O argumento está fantástico!!! Muito bom gosto, minha cara amiga! ;) eheheheheh

bijinhuuuuus